Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Treadmill Challenge

Who is this old guy?



13 looking like 23.
What in the world? Where in the heck did my little Wyatt go? Dog-gone-it, he done growed up!

In an effort to tone up a bit, this month we are having a contest to see who goes the most minutes. The rules are simple - a minimum of 15 minutes a day. Outside running or walking counts too. Double minutes for walking/running with Eddy.



Run, Wyatt, Run!
(Name that movie line, insert another name instead of Wyatt.)

Wyatt designed a logo and Mallory designed an exercise log. We are keeping track officially. The winner gets an iPod!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wyatt looks like a college kid! What a handsome guy! Keep up the good work. I need to get my butt movin to. I still have baby weight to lose (from when I had Haley;) Yikes!