Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Scary School!



Today me, a couple of my friends, and most of the high school dressed up for Halloween! Some of the costumes were really hilarious. I dressed up as a grandpa (with a hunchback and everything) and my friend Lani was Mrs. Butterworth's (above). It was awesome!!!


My friend Jade was Dora the Explorer (far left). She made her backpack and it looked just like Dora's! Her wig was cool too. And Hannah was sortof a pirate (far right).

I hope you all have a good Halloween!

3 comments:

Family Amos said...

I love Mrs. Buttersworth!! That was awesome! Nice hat grandpa - what happened to NACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO????????????????

Family Amos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mallory said...

Well if I was Nacho, I wouldn't be able to wear the mask to school or anything so I was Grandpa instead.