Saturday, October 13, 2007

My new friend, George Duran



Last night (10/12/07), my mom and I went down to the Expo Center because we heard that George Duran was coming. It was a home show their so he was coming to do cooking demonstrations. He's a really cool guy and he has his own show on Food Network called Ham On The Street. Anyway, he did a really neat cooking demo based around peanut butter and jelly. He made bread pudding and some exquisite peanut butter and jelly rice crispy treats. He also made some deep fried brie. I got to sing the peanut butter jelly song in front of about 100 people too! He is such a good chef and I really look up to him so I was pretty happy that I got to meet him. Not very usual that you get to meet somebody famous!

1 comment:

Jim & Mary Lou said...

We are expecting great things of you Wyatt! Even greater than what George has achieved!