Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Boy Has Changed...



It's hard to imagine he's only in 8th grade. He's taller than me already, I guess that's what happens when you keep feeding them.



We haven't called him by his nicknames in a long time. No more Whitey, Butchie-Wa-Wa or Boy Boy. Somehow they just don't fit so much anymore. Little Wyatt isn't so little now.



He is still interested in dinosaurs and drawing, but now football and weightlifting are a big part of his world.



Wyatt plays lineman. The first game of the season is August 26th and I can't wait. I was just corrected, Wyatt's position is left tackle.

2 comments:

Jim & Mary Lou said...

A total transformation is what it is called! Looks just like his Dad.
So cool that you are playing football, keep those photos coming and good luck with your games!

Shannon said...

Wow, what a man. He grew all up over night. I love football, I bet you're gonna do great Wyatt!