Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I Designed a Shirt



Over the weekend, I thought about making a shirt. There is a really cool band out there called Ratatat, and there music is sort of a mix between classical and electronic. Anyway, I printed out the bands logo (a big cat of some sort), took a piece of stencil paper- a transparent piece of paper, I think made of plastic-and cut out the logo with an Xacto blade. Then, I sprayed the stencil with spray adhesive and put it on the shirt, then painted it with acrylic paint. It was really fun and it turned out great.

2 comments:

Jim & Mary Lou said...

Wow that is a spectacular job one the logo! It must have taken hours to cut out to say nothing of drawing it! You are very clever.
Love,
Grandmother
PS watch for your B day card!

Heather said...

Very cool, Wyatt!